Suggested clip 110 seconds
How to Clean Kitchen Counters!
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What is the best cleaner for countertops?
It’s pretty easy to clean on a daily basis! You really just need a spray bottle, warm water, non-abrasive dish soap, and some towels. Just avoid acidic natural cleaners like vinegar and lemon juice, as those can etch the surface.
How do you clean laminate countertops?
To clean laminate countertops on a daily basis, all you need is dishwashing liquid, warm water and a microfiber cloth. Apply a mixture of dish soap and water to your counters using the cloth.
How do you clean countertops naturally?
- Gather your supplies: You’ll need a 16-ounce glass bottle with a spray attachment, 1 cup distilled white vinegar, 1 cup water, 3 drops tea tree oil, and 3 drops grapefruit essential oil.
- Pour in the vinegar and water: Pour the vinegar, then water into the bottle.
How do I clean kitchen countertops with vinegar?
Countertops: Cleaning kitchen countertops with white vinegar is simple: Just spray onto your surface, then wipe away with a warm, wet rag. However, avoid cleaning countertops with vinegar if you have a granite or marble surface.
Can I use dish soap to clean countertops?
Many regular surfaces in your home can benefit from using dish soap as a cleaner. A mild dish soap solution works well on countertops, baseboards, windowsills, and many more surfaces. An easy way to apply is to add a little dish soap to a spray bottle filled with warm water.
What to use to disinfect kitchen counters?
How To Clean and Disinfect Granite Countertops
- Warm water.
- Mild or gentle dish soap.
- Dish cloth.
- Clean microfiber cloth or terrycloth towel.
- Isopropyl alcohol (optional)
- Spray bottle (optional)
What is the best homemade cleaning solution?
- Mix Your Solution. Combine one cup of vinegar and a half-teaspoon of essential oil in a spray bottle.
- Add Baking Soda. Sprinkle a half-cup of baking soda around the toilet bowl and scrub with a toilet brush.
- Use the Pumice Stone. For stubborn mineral deposits and stains, scrub with a pumice stone.
Can you use Windex on countertops?
Use a multi-surface cleaner such as Windex® Multi-Surface Disinfectant Cleaner to clean and shine countertops made of sealed granite, sealed marble, Corian®, Formica® and more. For a gentle clean that also works on a variety of surfaces, try Windex® Vinegar Glass Cleaner.
Photo in the article by “Where Can I FLY”