The 12 Best Kitchen Knives You Can Buy in 2019
- Best Affordable Chef’s Knife: Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife.
- Best Western-Style Chef’s Knife: Zwilling J.A. Henckels International Pro 8-Inch Chef’s Knife.
- Best Japanese-Style Chef’s Knife: Global G-2.
- Best Value Chef’s Knife: Made In 8-Inch Chef’s Knife.
- Best Chef’s Knife to Give as a Gift: Korin Special Inox Gyutuo.
How do I choose a kitchen knife?
Suggested clip · 51 seconds
How to Choose a Chef’s Knife – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What brand of knives do professional chefs use?
The kitchen knife brands in the list above—Henckels, Wusthof, Messermeister, Global, MAC, and Shun—all have proven track records and lifetime warranties. Some have been making knives for hundreds of years.
What kind of kitchen knives do I need?
There are only three knives that are crucial in a kitchen: a chef’s knife, a paring knife and a serrated knife. Any other knives are a luxury–they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable, but are unnecessary. A chef’s knife (sometimes called a cook’s knife) is the most important knife to have in your kitchen.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”