Part 1 Cleaning and Organizing the Kitchen
- Clean up after each meal.
- Clean spills when they occur.
- Empty the dishwasher when the cycle ends.
- Clear off your countertops.
- Clean your garbage disposal regularly.
- Install shelf liners in your cupboards and drawers.
- Clean the refrigerator and freezer.
- Sweep the floor daily.
How do you properly clean a kitchen?
Suggested clip · 70 seconds
How to Clean a Kitchen | Kitchen Cleaning Tips | The Home Depot
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why is it important to keep your kitchen clean?
Regularly cleaning your kitchen not only offers an appealing look, but also helps maintain your appliances, cupboards and floors. Residue and build-up from lack of cleaning can result in costly maintenance repairs, as well as decrease functionality in your appliances.
How do I keep my white kitchen clean?
To keep your white cupboards looking bright and fresh, create a cleaning solution with one cup of vinegar, one tablespoon of baking soda, and two cups of warm water. Dip a rag in this solution, wring out the access liquid, then wipe down your cupboards.
How can I improve my kitchen hygiene?
Food and Kitchen Hygiene
- Clean – keep yourself and work areas clean.
- Separate – keep raw meat and other raw animal products away from other foods.
- Cook – always properly cook and prepare foods.
- Chill – store foods appropriately both before and after cooking.
How do you keep a kitchen clean and hygienic following strict guidelines?
Here are 10 must-follow kitchen hygiene rules:
- Wash Your Hands!
- Proper Food Storage.
- Cook Food Thoroughly.
- Never Defrost Food On The Counter.
- Clean Up and Down.
- Either Keep It Hot Or Cold.
- Clean the Kitchen Sink and Oven.
- Avoid Cross Contamination.
What is the fastest way to clean a kitchen?
Soak dirty dishes
Before you start cleaning the rest of kitchen, fill the sink with hot water and a squirt of dish soap and let the dishes soak. By the time you are sprucing up the rest of the kitchen, the baked on food will lose its grip and you can quickly wash the dishes.
In what order do you clean a kitchen?
My Step-By-Step To A Clean Kitchen
- Clear The Decks! Put away all of the items that belong in the kitchen but are not in their proper place.
- Start At The Sink.
- Spray Countertops and Stovetop.
- Empty The Refrigerator.
- Start At The Top.
- Wipe Down Upper Cabinets & Clean Microwave.
- Wipe Down Countertops and Stovetop.
- Clean Vertical Surfaces of Appliances.
How long should it take to clean a kitchen?
All in all it usually takes about 3 hours from start to finish but I leave the kitchen clean each evening after dinner and the next evening before I start dinner it is trashed again.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”