Our 13 Favorite Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Marble Countertops.
- Honed Granite Countertops.
- Stainless Steel Countertops.
- Glass Countertops.
- Recycled Countertops.
- Concrete Countertops.
- Travertine Countertops.
- Tile Countertops. Tile countertops are a great choice if you want an inexpensive material that’s easy to maintain.
Which countertop is easiest to maintain?
Top 5 Low Maintenance Countertop Surface Options
- Laminate. A laminate countertop surface has many advantages.
- Recycled Glass. This is a relatively new product.
- Solid Surface. There are a variety of solid surface types with Corian and Soapstone among the bestselling and highest-rated.
- Stainless Steel.
How do I choose a countertop color?
How to Choose Countertop Color
- Remember That Paint and Accessories Can Change Over Time.
- Recognize the Undertones of Major Elements of the Room Before Choosing Countertop Color.
- Sampling Is Important for Countertops, Too.
- Consider How You’ll Accessorize the Room, Then Choose Countertop Colors With Color Flexibility.
How do you choose a countertop for flooring?
Suggested clip 62 seconds
How to Match your Countertops, Cabinets, and Floors | Kitchen
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What is the best countertop for your money?
Bang-For-Your-Buck Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Quartz. Quartz has become popular with thanks to its durability and low maintenance.
- Solid Surfacing.
- Recycled Glass.
- Wooden Butcher Block.
Whats better granite or quartz?
Quartz is actually harder than granite and thus, more durable. In fact, quartz is nearly indestructible, and because it isn’t porous like granite, it’s easy to keep your countertops relatively bacteria-free. Be careful with cooking pans though: Quartz can be damaged by excessive heat, so use heating pads at all times.
What is the best kitchen countertop for the money?
If you’re curious, here are the countertop materials most commonly specified by kitchen designers last year, according to the NKBA:
- Butcher block—35%
- Other wood—29%
- Other stone—26%
- Recycled countertops—22%
- Stainless steel—17%
What is the best and most durable kitchen countertop?
#1 Quartz Kitchen Countertop ($40 to $100 per square foot)
The durability winner is quartz, the man-nature combo countertop. Crushed quartz stone is mixed with resin to produce countertops that range from solid colors to the look of real granite, but they’ll beat natural stone in toughness.
What is the best countertop for the price?
On average, expect countertops to range in price from $40 to $100 per square foot installed, according to a 2013 report by Consumer Reports. Granite countertops range from $50 to $250 per square foot, while tile counters can start at as little as $10; butcher block at $30, and solid surfaces at $35.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”