8 Ways to Update Kitchen Cabinets
- Add Height. If your cabinets don’t go all the way to ceiling, a great way to update the look is to close off the area above the cabinets.
- Add Molding or Trim to the Doors.
- Paint the Cabinets with Chalk Paint.
- Add Beadboard.
- Add Hardware.
- Add “Feet” to the Base.
- Add Corbels Under Cabinets.
- Under Cabinet Lighting.
How can I update my kitchen cabinets without replacing them?
13 Ways to Upgrade Your Builder-Grade Cabinets Without Replacing Them
- Paint Your Builder Grade Cabinets.
- Add cabinets on top of the existing cabinets.
- Re-hang your cabinets higher and add shelving underneath.
- Install New Hardware.
- Add a backsplash.
- Paint your kitchen walls a dark neutral color.
How do I make my cabinets look new again?
Give your stained cabinets a thorough cleaning and polishing to help make them look shiny and new again. Lay plastic drop cloths under your kitchen cabinets. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and hot water in a 5-gallon plastic bucket. Add a few drops of olive oil to the mixture.
What can you do with old kitchen cabinets?
10 Ways to Spruce Up Tired Kitchen Cabinets
- Add Storage With Kitchen Cabinets. Add Storage With Kitchen Cabinets.
- Paint Kitchen Cabinets. Paint Kitchen Cabinets.
- Reface Kitchen Cabinets.
- Install a Pull-Out Cabinet Shelf.
- Put in Undercabinet Lighting.
- Build a Butcher Block Island.
- Build a Sideboard.
- Build a Window Seat.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”