A professional cabinet refacing for a typical 10-foot-by-12-foot kitchen starts at around $1,000 to $3,000 for laminate.
Expect to pay $2,500 to $6,000 for real wood veneer.
Costs can rise to $7,000 to $9,000 or more for a large project with high-quality wood veneer.
How can I save money on new kitchen cabinets?
How To Save Money On New Kitchen Cabinets
- Compare door styles.
- Replace wall cabinets with open shelving.
- Choose an affordable wood species.
- Consider thermofoil or laminate.
- Do without soft-close drawers and full-extension slides.
- Say no to pullouts.
- Customize less.
- Don’t add a glaze to your paint or stain.
How can I remodel my kitchen without a fortune?
Suggested clip · 84 seconds
How to Remodel Your Kitchen without Spending a Fortune – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How can I upgrade my kitchen for cheap?
- Add a rug. A rug does so much for a kitchen: It covers an ugly floor, adds color, and makes for a cushier surface for your tired feet.
- Paint something.
- Add some wallpaper.
- Plug in a pendant light.
- Swap out your stools.
- Get a colorful small appliance.
- Or even just a tea kettle.
- Hang new window treatments.
Photo in the article by “Where Can I FLY”