Tighten the setscrew — located under the cap — clockwise to tighten the handle.
Push the decorative cap over the opening when the handle is tight.
Remove the cap, tighten the screw and replace the cap if there are two handles on top of the faucet.
Remove the masking tape from the top of the handle.
How do you remove a Moen kitchen faucet handle?
How to Disassemble a Moen Kitchen Faucet
- Locate the setscrew in the handle.
- Pry off the cap on top of the handle with a screwdriver to expose the screw, if necessary.
- Unscrew the set screw in the handle.
- Lift off the handle, exposing a round stainless cartridge collar with an indent that points up.
- Remove this cartridge collar by pulling up on it manually.
How do you tighten a Moen single handle kitchen faucet base?
Suggested clip · 70 seconds
How to tighten a Moen Salora single handle kitchen faucet to sink
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you adjust a Moen kitchen faucet handle?
Find the small round plug on the bottom of the faucet handle lever and take it out. Pry it out with a small screwdriver or pair of pliers. Slide an Allen wrench into the hole where the plug was. Turn the set screw in this hole counterclockwise and take out the screw.